(1) Delivery shall be made ex warehouse of Global Mail GmbH, Hosnedlgasse 8, 1220 Vienna (Austria) to the delivery address specified by the Customer unless a deviation has been agreed upon in writing.
(2) Partial deliveries are permissible and shall be deemed independent deliveries, unless a partial delivery is exceptionally unreasonable for the Customer. Additional costs resulting from this will not be charged to the customer, unless otherwise agreed upon in advance.
(3) The delivery time should not exceed twice the maximum time agreed upon in the contract (e.g., 40 days if a maximum delivery time of 20 days was promised). If the delivery time exceeds this limit, the customer shall have the right to withdraw from the contract.
(4) Orders, as well as any services, will only be fulfilled by Sanctum if there are no outstanding payments from other contracts that are outside the usual payment terms. Payments will first be offset against outstanding debts, interest and costs, in the chronological order of their respective due dates.
(5) The Buyer shall bear the costs incurred for any return shipment.
(6) Shipping charges include handling & shipping costs, excluding customs duties and/or import taxes if applicable in your country.
(7) If your order has arrived damaged, please submit a return request to us, attaching a photo of the damaged product(s) along with a description of the damage and the circumstances. Please note that Sanctum assumes no liability for any mishandling of our products.
Delivery times vary from country to country. Generally, inside the European Union delivery time will be 3-12 days, and rest of the world 5-31 days.
For orders above 49 USD/EUR shipping is free. Below that, inside the EU shipping costs are 6,95€ and rest of the world $7.95.
Import tax and/or customs duties
Customs regulations do vary from country to country and change frequently. Sometimes causing delays and additional charges to be paid by the recipient. While we take all reasonable steps to comply with global shipping standards, customs duties may apply in your case, or specific items can be prohibited and confiscated by the receiving country. Customs duties / import tax costs need to be paid by the recipient.
Deliver to PO, APO, FPO, and DPO addresses
We do not ship to any kind of PO boxes.
Changing or canceling an order after it is shipped
Orders can not be canceled after they have been shipped.
Refund & Return
We are confident you will love your Sanctum product. We want you to enjoy your purchase and experience with our products. If you're not satisfied, we will make things right. You may return any physical product within 14 days of receiving your item order, subject to the right of withdrawal terms and conditions stated herein. If eligible, you will receive a refund, which shall be credited back to the original payment method, in the amount paid for the product you are returning.
If, within 14 days of receiving your purchase from sanctumspace.com, you change your mind about your order, please send us an email or letter via post to request a return. Please provide to us the email address that was used to place the order and the order number that can be found in your order confirmation email. You also can fill out the withdrawal form we provide for you at the bottom of this page and send it to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
After receiving your request, we will then send you then the necessary shipping information for all Sanctum products you want to return. You must return the product in its original packaging, in damage-free condition and include all accessories that came with each product. Please note that any refund and return request that is not based on damage or a technical problem of/with the product can not be accepted if the product was already opened and the original packaging is damaged. Once we receive the product in our warehouse we will check the condition of the product, and if found eligible, process your refund for the returned product using the payment method you chose for buying the product(s).
If you return a product purchased using a promotional discount, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product.
If you are returning products within the return policy period that were purchased as part of a bundle, all products in the bundle (including any delivered accessories that accompanied each product) must be included in the return order to receive a full refund.
Sanctum will only refund the product price and not refund any shipping or customs charges incurred by the customer (including shipping costs incurred for returning the items).
Refunds may be sent to: Global Mail GmbH, Hosnedlgasse 8, 1220 Vienna, Austria.
Information concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal and Model withdrawal form
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days of the conclusion of the contract without giving any reason.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us via: SANCTUM, Patrick Lenk, Opernring 1/R-746-748, 1010 Vienna, Austria or via email: email@example.com of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may also use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract in the eligible timeframe, we shall reimburse you the total amount you paid for your order minus the shipping costs without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
Premature expiration of your right of withdrawal
If you purchased a digital downloadable product, you agreed that when ordering download products an immediate fulfillment of the contract is necessary and your right of withdrawal therefore expires prematurely. In that case, you can’t withdraw from the contract.
Model withdrawal form
If you want to withdraw this contract, please send this form to Patrick Lenk, SANCTUM, Opernring 1/R-745-748, 1010 Vienna or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract regarding the purchase of:
- Ordered on / received on
- Name of consumer
- Address of consumer
- Signature of consumer (only if this form is notified on paper)